Do you struggle to communicate effectively with the team you lead or in your personal life? Do you want to lead well and foster stronger relationships? Enter Shola Kaye, an international speaker and coach with a corporate background in the tech industry.
Shola knows first hand how difficult it can be to connect with diverse groups of people and communicate for the greatest impact and influence. She is the go-to trainer for helping technical teams up their client facing skills and has worked with Belkin, Oracle, Hilton, Sony Pictures and the list goes on.
Shola has also been featured by Forbes, Marie Claire, Metro, BBC, Bazaar and TEdX to name a few!
Key takeaways from Shola:
- Effective leaders are flexible
- Why you must listen to learn
- Is empathy necessary in the workplace?
- How to use the OCEAN principle: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism to connect with others
- How to use the DIVA principle for speaking: Dynamic, Inspiring, Valuable, Authentic
Connect with SholaKaye.com