Ep.034 Leadership Dysfunction Disorder with Steve Verburg
Have you ever heard of Leadership Dysfunction Disorder? I hadn’t until I came across Steve Verburg’s article on the topic. Steve is the co-owner of Dale Carnegie Orange County, an author, speaker, consultant, coach and corporate trainer.
In this candid conversation Steve shares the advice he’d give to a someone just starting their leadership career and the biggest lesson he’s learned in his career.
Take-aways from Steve:
- Creating white space for thinking
- Knowing who you are
- Why self reflection is necessary for leadership
- What today’s generation is demanding from leaders
- What healthy transparency looks like
- Why transparency isn’t something you should be afraid of
Connect with Steve Verburg on LinkedIn
Attend a free training at Dale Carnegie of Orange County