Ep. 037 Why You Shouldn't Give Up Your Daydream
Here’s why you shouldn’t give up your daydream even if you think it won’t happen. The truth is you literally can’t help daydreaming! Does that surprise you? According to a recent study led by Harvard psychologists Daniel Gilbert and Matthew A. Killingsworth, people let their minds wander 47% of the time they are awake.
As a life coach it is in my blood to help my clients set and reach goals and yes that includes those daydreams that are in your thoughts nearly half of your awake time.Here’s what I truly believe and I hope you will agree with my reasoning. So why shouldn’t you give up your daydream?
Here are five reasons not to give up your daydream:
- You have certain gifts and talents that are truly unique to you and only you can carry out those dreams in your own way with your voice.
- Your innermost being is yearning to fulfill your dreams and your subconscious mind is hard at work to figure it out and make it happen.
- The world needs you and what you have to say and give. If there was ever a time in history where you could get your message, product or service out, now is the time. With social media and people searching online for what they need and at an astonishing rate that only continues to grow, the world is primed. They are literally looking for the answer you have to offer!
- If you don’t follow your dreams you will undoubtedly regret it and wonder “what if” and that’s no way to live. No one likes regret.
- You’re ripping off the world by not sharing your gifts and talents. Oh I know what you’re thinking but honestly how many times do you go online and google something? Ok, thats my point!
If you lack the confidence to pursue your daydreams, reach out to me. I’d love to help!